Today I noticed while I was at school that some people add swear words randomly in the middle of sentences that don't really contribute to the sentence in any way. Here's the conversation (and I'm not making this up):
Girl: I'm f*****g tired.
Guy: Me too. I want to go home and take a f*****g nap.
Okay, I guess that wasn't really a conversation, but that's all I caught because I was walking behind them and not really listening. Anyway, what is the point of those words? The sentence would have the exact same meaning without the words, and they would sound about a thousand times smarter. I don't know; I just think it is irritating.
Funny thing about the f word is you usually only say it when you are really mad, which is ironic when you think about its meaning. Also, what part of speech is the f word? It can be a noun, verb, adjective, ect.
And one more thing:
How the hell do you perpendicular park?!?!
I cannot do it. I just can't. I am better at parallel parking then I am at perpendicular parking. I always end up coming in crooked so that I take up two spaces instead of one. I really hope there is no perpendicular parking on my driver's test.
Monday, December 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I know what you f****** mean! It is so f****** annoying! Seriously though, I have stopped doing that because I annoying myself. Nice cencorship, btw.
Perpendicular parking is easy if you have a car on the close side, you just have to line your car up with it.
nice job with the fucking blog. its pretty fucking sweet.yeah, so, fuck, if youre gonna fucking perpendicular park, you have to get the way fuck away from the spot, like in the other fucking lane and turn like that. that makes it pretty fucking easy, but perpendicular is by far the hardest fucking way to park.
Sean
sean's comment rocks my fucking socks. and perpendicular parking gets easier with time. i fucking sucked at first, and now i just suck.
This is cool.
Good job.
-Liz
i think it's a verb and a noun. ha. if peeps stopped cussing their vocabulary would be 1/2 of what it is now. sad.
~K-LEE
Pull way out in the opposite direction then turn sharply. Sean, that is appalling ha, I want to hand people a dictionary and tell them to expand their vocabulary. And is f*** really an adjective?
I'm too f*****g retarded to f*****g swear
Wow, that was my brother
wow. that's amazing.
I can't perpendicular park either.
And yes, swearing never does anything to a sentence but make you sound dumber.
-Cam
Ya I know I have a little problem with my mouth due to 16 years of living with my family >_<, but at least I'm trying to improve upon it. Some people do it to make themselves seem cooler... which is queer.
I can teach ya to perp. park. You just need to straighten out when it's over. They allowed it for me when I took the test.
The F word is the most versatile work in the English lanuage. Infact, you can write/say an entire sentence consisting of only that word.
For example: F*** the f****** f***ers.
Cool, huh? hahaha
The F word is the most versatile word in the English lanuage. Infact, you can write/say an entire sentence consisting of only that word.
For example: F*** the f****** f***ers.
Cool, huh? hahaha
^^^so that was an accident, yeah, you can ignore the first one
Post a Comment