American Dream Poem
I have a problem with the American Dream.
Getting up early every morning to do things
we cannot stand.
That doesn't seem like a dream to me.
Interpret as You Wish
Infinity be in sun light planted
Out came city sheeps scratching
Four large yellow gingerbread schools
Your life with artichokes would own.
Some Poetry
I don't like
how somepoetry is just
a sentence wi
th
random
spaces.
Ode to Chemistry
Oh Chemistry,
how I loathe thee!
My hatred for you is so great
that I've really become quite irate.
You've never been my friend or companion.
I'd rather throw you into the Grand Canyon.
Every time I'm in your class,
I feel like I'm getting boned in the ass.
I don't want to know the chemical composition of a tree.
Chemistry, you're DEAD TO ME.

3 comments:
That chemistry poem...
deeeep.
And great rhyme.
That makes me laugh.
<3 Carley
OMG. Ode to Chemestry was...brilliant (in an entirely too graphic sort of way). You should turn in the American Dream Poem.
that rocked
Post a Comment