I haven't posted in a while for two reasons: One: I've been playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic pretty much compulsively, and two: I have written about a lot of the things that bug me, which decreases the concentration of those things. So keep up the good work folks.
You know how after you take a quiz, there are a few people that are just taking too long with it and won‘t turn it in (anyone who takes longer than you)? Well, that's what happened after I was took this quiz today. The teacher was yelling at the kids to be quiet even though no one is ever quiet after we take a quiz because quizzes are always way harder than they need to be so we feel obligated to discuss the correct answers right away.
Anyway, I was thinking that instead of teaching us shapes and colors in kindergarten because those are stupid and we never use them anyhow, they should teach us sign language. This kills two birds with one stone. First, we can communicate with deaf people, which from what I've seen on TV is always a very gratifying skill to possess, and second, it makes it so we can talk to each other when we are done taking a quiz without making any noise.
Other problem I have is that today at lunch I purchased a hamburger and a milk for $2.10. Now, I'm willing to pay this much at Wendy's because that place is the only good fast food restaurant out there, but I am not willing to spend it on a watered down, uncooked, extremely processed burger and a pint of milk. I would be willing to pay $1.10 including tax, but no more. Plus, I had to break another dollar and carry around 90 cents in change, which gets loud and annoying after a while.
The food just isn't that good, and it is way over priced. You're allowed two sides. Hey great, I'll get celery sticks and a bowl of canned fruit! Mmmmh, delicious.
I mentioned killing two birds with one stone earlier, and I was thinking about that. How exactly would you kill two birds with one stone? I don't even think you can kill two birds at the same time with a shotgun, let alone a rock. Unless maybe you took a bolder and dropped it on them. Yeah, that would work, except they'd be really flat.
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Haha flat birds.
Ya that's about the third time i've seen meat uncooked in some form at lunch. it's rediculous, it think that's a health hazard.
And ya it's annoying when the only person left writing is Cozza, and like he'd cheat anyways?
~Carl~e~
that's what happened after I was took this quiz today.
i was stuck on that part for a few minutes.
its funny
its always me in geometry that takes forever
i remember that 10minute quiz i spent 35 minutes on.
hah im awesome
also
i could possibly imagine a situation where that everday expression might possibly work.
In step by step form:
1. Pick up stone
2. Hurl stone at flock of birds.
3. Hit the lead bird.
4. Lead bird collides with other birds.
Leading to the demise of that flock but resulting in multiple birds with one stone.
I agree with Sean.
And when you said flat birds, I laughed out loud.
Seriously.
I agree with Sean.
And when you said flat birds, I laughed out loud.
Seriously.
Scott, you rock
Post a Comment