I've been going to a few basketball games lately, and I learned something while I was there. I hate cheerleaders. I really do. I just wanted to say it. And I wanted to say this: Cheerleaders, you're ON NOTICE.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You need to throw out the reasons you hate them, thats what makes it funny.
YAY, I am in favor of this one, if I had an ON NOTICE list they would have been on it years ago, so I guess that would make them DEAD TO ME already. meh I really, really do not like cheerleaders, at all.
2 comments:
You need to throw out the reasons you hate them, thats what makes it funny.
YAY, I am in favor of this one, if I had an ON NOTICE list they would have been on it years ago, so I guess that would make them DEAD TO ME already. meh I really, really do not like cheerleaders, at all.
Post a Comment