Monday, February 20, 2006

People Who Think They Are the Best At Everything and School Buses

I ran into this guy during over the weekend, and the moment I met this person I knew I wouldn't like him. He was one of those guys that no matter what he is doing, he is always the best. Swimming, baseball, track, video games, pool, showering, shaving, everything. I'll give you an example. We were playing pool at my friend's house, and my friend was owning. He had knocked in all the balls except the eight ball while the other guy hadn't made any. Now for all the people who don't know how to play pool, you have to make the eight ball last, and you can't scratch, or you lose. I always thought this rule was retarded for the reason the I am about to tell you. So my friend does this amazing shot, the balls are ricocheting around the table, and the eight ball goes in and the cue ball flies off the table. Everyone is like: OH MY GOD HE SANK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing. But then, the other guy starts celebrating because if it goes off the table it counts as a scratch. He's like: I won, I'm the best at pool, I’m gay. Well, not the last one, but the other stuff.

And I thought: "you are not the best. You just lost. Your victory was cheap because you didn't make a single shot. You suck, and I don't like you." In fact, no one likes people who think they are the best. There can only be one person who is the best and that’s me. No, just kidding. Well I'm only partially kidding. Anyway, if you are one of these people, try admitting a few times that when someone beats you, it isn't because the stars have aligned and have caused your opponent to have super strength, it is because you are bad.

And one other thing, I had to go on another band trip this weekend. We had to take a trip by school bus down to Terra Haute. And I came to this conclusion about school buses:

School buses suck.

The makers can't do one thing to make the seats comfortable can they? They can't even round off the bottom of the seat to keep us from getting a severe case of square butt. If they would take out one row of seats, there would be enough room for everyone to extend there legs. I'm really looking forward to being in a bus crash. The only thing stopping us from flying through the windshield is a steal reinforced seat. The seats hurt to press your legs up against, let alone hit at thirty miles per hour. Why don't they just make the seats out of brick? It would be just as comfortable and about as safe.

Oh, and I'd just like to point out to all the national readers of my blog that I live in Valparaiso, Indiana, which is the part of Indiana that has running water. And let me tell you, it is not fun riding in a school bus through the excruciating nothingness that is Indiana.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, i hate that kid too, we should all just kick his ass one day.

Anonymous said...

We have running water!?!? Why the heck didn't anyone tell me...?

Anonymous said...

hah so true...

Cameron Hilker said...

smiles